#Gunz/\9

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

#Gunz/\9

Postby AlejandroCM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:02 pm

in-game nickname: Gunz/\9

In-game username: AlejandroCM

Discord username: GunzZ (#3532)

Serial: 69B9EF64A77DFE73AC8650FF7C9B99A4

How old are you?: I'm 18 years old.

Male or Female: Male.

Since how long did you start playing MTA?: I started playing in 2014, thanks to a friend who recommended me this wonderful server, from there I kept playing and learning every day a little more.

It should be noted that I was absent for a while because my computer was damaged, but I'm back again.

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes): I have skills on both gamemodes(FDD and DD). Because I've played both and I still playing it.

Have you been in other clans? (Name them): As I mentioned before game since 2014, I have been in several clans, then I will mention:

Crazy clan
Crazy team
King of fun
Death squad
Saints
Lord of hell
Obey demolition derby
Street RacerZ

I am currently in the King of Fun clan

Are there any MX members who may know you?:
MX-Alice, MX-lego, MX-Trevor, MX-Remix, MX-TopRed, MX-Compa

Why do you want to join MX?(Minimal 100 words):Well this can be a complex question if i have to explain really why i want to join. As you can see since 2014, I have learned a lot about the server, I know many people and I have made many friends, I know that part of the administrators do not regularly enter the server, I know they can have problems, studys, work and they do not have Almost time for it, with this I mean that I feel able to enter the staff to help them move forward with this wonderful server, I want to help members of MX-FUN and MX-DD to progress, because most of the time there are bugguers and flammers, I want to give my help to your and to the server.
Last edited by AlejandroCM on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlejandroCM

In-game: W*G(/nS*

Re: #Gunz/\9

Postby iReivic19 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Good luck!
iReivic19

In-game: iReivicZ*

Return to Join Requests