Join Request.

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

Join Request.

Postby lTomyxD » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:02 am

In-game nickname: Trevor#

In-game username: lTomyxD

Discord username: Trevor(#3145)

Serial: 00330-80000-00000-AA553

How old are you?: I'm 16 years old.

Male or Female: Male.

Since how long did you start playing MTA?:
Well as you can check on my accoun't (username ingame) , I've created it on 2014 that was when i started to play but in DD Server, then i left the game by PC's problem. I came back to the game at ends of 2017's summer but this time I've decided to play FDD server, but really i've started to play mta in 2012. I wanna let it clear.

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes):
I have skills on both gamemodes(FDD and DD). Because I've played both and I still playing it.

Have you been in other clans? (Name them):
I can remember that I've been on 3 clans when i came back, first Riders of masry, the 2th was my clan and actually i'm on Street Racerz of player Demo.

Are there any MX members who may know you?:
MX-Alice, MX-Lego, the admin MX-Mootje and MX-TopRed(he has helped me with a big problem)

Why do you want to join MX?(Minimal 100 words):
Well this can be a complex question if i have to explain really why i want to join.
As you can see since 2014 I'm on the servers, I knew a lot of people and they've given me experience and knowledge, and what do I want to mean with this? half of that experiece was with bad players(it includes buggers and flamers) and i know most of the time you're occupated because you have a life to do and most of you are adults.
I want to join there and prove you that i can help and be most of the time on the servers even when you aren't online and most of that time we need your help, principally with FDD server, there are a lot of buggers basically everyday and we are tired of them.
As player who plays there and is active, i want to suggest you my help on the servers because i know how it feels.
lTomyxD

In-game: Trevor#

Return to Join Requests