[Declined] SrKionZ Join Requests x2

Do you want to join MX? Post here your join request!
Forum rules
Read the topic with the Apply Format before posting a join request.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26

[Declined] SrKionZ Join Requests x2

Postby Kion » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:47 pm

In-game nickname: SrKionZ

In-game username: Ramirez

Discord username: Sr-KionZ

Serial: 254F931AA210AEF3DC7AD49B7E383803

How old are you?: 19

Male or Female: Male

Since how long did you start playing MTA?: 5 years

What kind of in-game skills do you have? (Gamemodes): DD,Shooter,Fun and DM

Have you been in other clans? (Name them): I have been in many clans, EJ: 7GOD LEVEL, xTeam Star, The old RX, and now I'm in "GoodLife"

Are there any MX members who may know you?: MX-Saiven, MX-Alice and MX-TopRed

Why do you want to join MX?(Minimal 100 words):
I have been playing for a long time in the sv MX, I see that there are not many MX members active lately, I have a good reputation in the sv, I get along with everyone, no one has no complaints from me, I am friendly with everyone, with the new players that enter the sv and always try to help new, and explain what is the mode of the game, my opinion need more MX members who are friendly, with all due respect, in all the time I've been playing Mx-Gaming, I have I know very few friendly MX members.
I do not have much knowledge in English but I do what I can with English, in my opinion, it would be much better to have more Latino members in MX, so that communication is better, from the 5 years that I have been playing MX to the present, I have seen that there is a higher rate of Latin American players and many times I have seen members of MX, who have not known how to communicate with them, for that reason I see better that they are thinking about the option of implementing more Latino members
Last edited by Mootje on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Application has been declined
Kion

In-game: 5zKion

Return to Join Requests