Dofus Kamas are very nice and helpful

Talk here about games like Minecraft, WOW, Diablo and more.

Dofus Kamas are very nice and helpful

Postby Rskingdom » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:55 am

The neighborhood is what makes me log into regular, Dofus Kamas are very nice and helpful, and it is always fun to just chat on earth chat... all the time, it's just crazy fun. The dev team is small, but they're very near their own players. They chat with us around the discord station, answer questions about the forums and perform livestreams from time to time time.the Dofus game was live because 2011, and an expansion just lauched a few weeks before, so it's definitely a fantastic time to start playing with it, or comeback to it.

Heroes and villagers is free to play, with an optional subscription which gives travels and exp bonus. The money shop consist of cosmetic and convenience options (bag distance, mounts, outfits, etc.)Unlike Villagers and Heroes, that is more of a theme park MMO, Utopia:Origin is a sandbox one. There is no quests, however, you can do pretty much everything you want. It is possible to take as mount or pet about each creatures in the Dofus game, you can build your home (the construction interface is really impressive) and of course there's the standard collecting, crafting and battle.

What I like about Dofus game is the freedom it gives, and open world it is. You can have flying mounts, and... there's NO. LOADING. SCREENS. Yes that is right, as soon as you're at the Dofus match, you can travel the whole world without having any loading screens. Can't be world than that! There is 2 types of servers, one is pve, known as calmness server, and the other, known as madness machine, is pvp. Be aware that you can still pvp in the pve servers, but the two players need to consent with it by turning the pvp mode on. You can get assaulted and you can get your items stolen.

Origin is totally free to play, and the shop comes with a whole lot of cosmetic stuff and non-cosmetic products. A good deal of the items sold are quite costly, and I feel it could produce the pvp aspect of the Dofus game p2w. There's quite a lot to do, and the player base appears small but they're very committed to this Dofus game. The dev, Frank"Firefly" Lukas is so passionate about his game it is contagious, I could not help but to fall in love with Kamas Dofus Retro For Sale and it is world.
Rskingdom

In-game: Rsking dom

Return to Games